1. Services. 1.2.3 Driving School/Instructor will...• Provide student with driving lessons (based upon hours purchased)• Enter the 8 hour driving completion into the DMV’s drive system (if applicable)• Schedule lessons on a “first called – first scheduled” basis• Reschedule any lesson for bad weather, car failures, or other emergencies.• Call the student if he/she is projected to be more than 10 minutes late
2. There is NO Fee to reschedule CLASSROOM instruction and student
will automatically be rescheduled for the next available date.
3. I understand that all scheduled driving times must be kept and that a failure to keep a scheduled appointment without 48-hour advance notification will result in a charge of $40.00 PER LESSON TO RESCHEDULE A DRIVING LESSON. This fee is waived if rescheduled 48- hours before the lesson with a school secretary. NO MESSAGES accepted.
4. Tuition must be paid in full before any driving lesson or DMV test. I understand that the fees paid are non-refundable.
5. I give 1.2.3 Driving School. permission to disclose my personal information to the CT DMV.
6. I agree to arrive on time and pick up my child on time.
7.I understand that the driving school cannot be responsible for my personal documents. I agree to verify my personal documents before going to the DMV.
8. I give my child permission to drive in a vehicle with (an) other student/ students and during my/my child’s lesson. I do consent to my child being a passenger in a vehicle driven by an instructor, staff or another student.
9. The DMV form must be completed and payment received to schedule the road test at the driving school.
10. I agree to inform driving school if my personal information has changed.
11. I authorize the driving school to send me advertisement and other material through email and/or text message and I agree that any picture taken by the school can be used for advertisement purposes.
12. I agree to disclose in writing any handicaps or limitations that the student may have.
13. Rules/Requirements. The Rules/Requirements is applicable to the student at all times during driving lessons. Client/Student acknowledges that failure to abide by the Rules/Requirements is a violation of this agreement and may result in the dismissal from driving lessons. If dismissed, all fees paid to 1.2.3 Driving School LLC will be non-refundable.
Copyright © 2018 123DrivingSchools.com - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy